Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My New Life as a High End Prostitute (Completed)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th December 2017

pastispresent has many secret admirerspastispresent has many secret admirers
My New Life as a High End Prostitute (Completed)

Note to readers

Previous Thread - "My step by step transformation" - This is a journey of how a shy innocent amazingly beautiful 25 years old single woman who loses her shame & inhibitions to get transformed into a high end prostitute for money and favors. This part contains many exciting elements like sleeping with boss, hot photoshoot segment, romance, sleeping with old men, threesome, doctor/patient roleplay etc. (Story Rated 5 stars and 1.1 lakh+ views).

http://www.mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1505190

ABOUT THIS STORY

This story is the journey of 25 years old breathtakingly beautiful single woman living her life as a high end prostitute who is ready to sleep with any men and do anything for them. She plays many fantasies, wears sexiest sarees and outfits to satisfy her clients to the maximum extent. This part contains much more daring elements, roleplays and sexual fantasies compared to the previous part. It contains stuff like teacher-student roleplay, plumber-customer roleplay, first night roleplay, blackmail, nude photoshoot etc. (Story Rated 5 stars and 80k+ views)

Guys, please comment/appreciate/rate the thread if you liked the story. It takes lot of time and effort to update the story regularly.

Disclaimer I do not own any rights to the images and gifs used in this story. They are collected from various websites. All the rights and credits belong to their respective owners.

Status

Part I – Completed

Part II - Completed (Page Link)

(Updated as of 14/03/2018)

I would like to thank everyone for spending their valuable time reading this story.

http://www.mangasee.com/showthread.php?t=1511773

Last edited by pastispresent : 14th March 2018 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Updated Info

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 5th December 2017

THE STORY

Part-I

I was an ordinary girl living an ordinary life just few weeks back. Now, I am earning lot of money and I have done many things which I wouldn’t even dream of doing since the last one month. I am not doing all of this just for living somewhat better life. I want to live the best life possible.

I am single and I am young. I can only live the life I want, for the next few years. Once I get married and have kids, I may never get an opportunity again to enjoy like this. So, I will not compromise on anything now.

I wanted to understand how much money is needed for me to live the life I want. Just by crunching few numbers in my head, I knew that it is going to be a huge number. I realized that I should earn lot of money. So, I took a piece of paper from a book and jotted down things:

1) I have to furnish my apartments
2) I still have to furnish my villa. I have to purchase TVs, ACs, Beds for other rooms, microwave, side by side door refrigerator, big dining table etc.
3) I have to consult a dietician and beautician.
4) I should pay monthly maintenance charges for my Villa and apartments which are not paid by the company.
5) I should hire a cook and maid for my villa.
6) I should apply for membership for various premium/high class clubs across the city.
7) I need to pay the EMIs every month for my apartments and other small stuff.
8) I have to maintain minimum balance amount for my platinum account.
9) I have to purchase nice shoes, makeup kit, nice sports shoes, fitness watch/band etc.

After budgeting everything, I got an estimate. If I have to pay taxes and also give commission of Amit as agreed earlier. I have to earn close to Rs. 30 lakhs. Right now I am left with only Rs. 20k balance.

I called up Amit.

“Amit….you have not brought any deals since the last two weeks”

“Neha dear……I do have one deal in my hand but I am not sure if that is suitable for you”

“What kind of deal Amit?”

“Neha dear…….I will set up a meeting with Ashok sir……he will tell you the details of the deal”

“Ashok sir…..?Amit”

“You want the deal or not? Its confidential”

“Amit…..please I require details”

“Shall I arrange the meeting or not?”

I know about Amit. He is not going to tell me anything because it is confidential. If I say no to it, he will have a danger of me knowing about the details of this secret deal. He will tell me details only if I say yes to it first.

“Amit….I agree to this deal but please tell me what this deal is about?”

“Neha dear…….this deal is linked to Ashok sir…..we have to follow what he says…….I will not spill any beans on this deal. Tell me yes or no”

I lost my patience. I hate empty conversations like this. From the last few minutes, all he said was there has a deal but he told me nothing about it.

“OK Amit….please arrange a meeting”

“Fine dear”

He hung up the phone. I stripped off my clothes and went to shower. As I am the only one in this house, I can roam naked. I turned off the heater and stepped into the shower. Water started hitting my body.

I started thinking about the deal. What could this deal be about? Why should I meet Ashok sir. Why is Kumar sir not involved in this? I couldn’t get any answers.

My thoughts slowly drifted towards my present life. What is Rahul doing right now? Is he missing me or is he sleeping with another girl?

I started cleaning myself with soap and washed my hair and body. I slowly completed my shower and dried myself. I have ordered food from outside. I don’t know when it will arrive.

Meanwhile I got a message from Amit.

“You have to meet Ashok sir by 12PM. I will send you the address link. Don’t forget to note down address on piece of paper as the message will get self-destructed in few minutes.”

In few seconds, he sent me the address. I replied ok. He went offline.

To be continued.........

Last edited by pastispresent : 29th December 2017 at 04:53 PM.

Old 5th December 2017
Custom title

elder_guy is a pillar of our communityelder_guy is a pillar of our communityelder_guy is a pillar of our communityelder_guy is a pillar of our communityelder_guy is a pillar of our communityelder_guy is a pillar of our communityelder_guy is a pillar of our communityelder_guy is a pillar of our community
good beginning, post an update as early as U can

Old 6th December 2017

pvsraju has received several accoladespvsraju has received several accoladespvsraju has received several accoladespvsraju has received several accoladespvsraju has received several accolades
thanks for coming back, and continuing the story. i think this plot have potential to make many more episodes of various situations with various clints. i hope you will come up with that, and a personal suggestion that you involve exhibitionism with neha in various situations and outdoor risks if you can, i dont want to disturb your ideas but i thought it would make story more interesting, after all its your wish how this story will go. all the best.

Old 6th December 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by elder_guy View Post
good beginning, post an update as early as U can
Thank You! Will be posting an update today evening

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvsraju View Post
thanks for coming back, and continuing the story. i think this plot have potential to make many more episodes of various situations with various clints. i hope you will come up with that, and a personal suggestion that you involve exhibitionism with neha in various situations and outdoor risks if you can, i dont want to disturb your ideas but i thought it would make story more interesting, after all its your wish how this story will go. all the best.
Thank you!

I cannot say yes or no to that because I may give you potential spoilers either by saying yes or no.

Old 6th December 2017
Custom title

Pop_it is hunted by the papparaziPop_it is hunted by the papparaziPop_it is hunted by the papparaziPop_it is hunted by the papparaziPop_it is hunted by the papparaziPop_it is hunted by the papparazi
Thanks for the Part 2.

First Such Story : The Completed Story | Second Such Story: Nan's Diaries | Third one: My Life
Fourth One: A means to an End

Old 6th December 2017
Custom title

summersguy2014 is a pillar of our communitysummersguy2014 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to summersguy2014
great to have you back

Old 6th December 2017
Custom title

tjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazitjain83 is hunted by the papparazi
Welcome back

http://www.mangasee.com/showthread.php...8#post45600598

Old 6th December 2017
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
Good Start

Old 6th December 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop_it View Post
Thanks for the Part 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by summersguy2014 View Post
great to have you back
Quote: